Being a Campaign Marketing Manager at GMT
As a Campaign Marketing Manager at GMT, you will have the opportunity to own the strategic and tactical development of our digital marketing initiatives. This role will build a program from the ground up and serve as a crucial driver of results for a growing marketing and sales team.
So, what's the GMT culture?
GMT was founded by a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating substantial financial outcomes for clients, transforming audits through technology and hiring the most talented, dedicated employees. We love to innovate and put ideas into action quickly.
We live our values each day - they are the foundation of who we are. If integrity, excellence, and customer-focused describe you, you're the right person for the job.
What skills do you need?
- Creative, passionate marketer with desire to innovate and transform marketing practices and strategy
- Strong analytical skills with ability to think and executive strategically and creatively
- High attention to detail and focus on quality output
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work cross-functionally and thrives from working in a team environment
- Self-starter with proven ability to deliver results
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, set and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment
- BS/BA degree in marketing or related field
- 4+ years of marketing experience with focus on campaign management.
- Power user of marketing automation tools (Eloqua or Pardot preferred)
- Experience using Salesforce
- Proficient skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What will you be doing?
The Campaign Marketing Manager will be responsible for designing and executing a comprehensive lead generation campaign strategy, spanning from engagement to conversion and across all communication channels. Qualified candidates must have campaign management marketing experience, supply chain knowledge is a plus. The ideal candidate is tech-savvy, thrives on metrics and is an expert at using marketing automation tools to develop marketing campaigns that optimize the flow of qualified leads to sales. Proven experience in creating multi-touch programs that leverage inbound and outbound tactics is necessary.
- Develop and deploy integrated marketing campaigns, including crafting strategy, aligning internal teams, developing audience segments, building email nurtures, owning top funnel virtual events, and measuring results
- Create all assets associated with a campaign including workflow, emails, forms, landing pages
- Apply an experimentation mindset to marketing campaigns to drive, test, learn, and optimize. Continuously conduct A/B testing across all channels
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to build prescriptive persona-based buyer journeys as the foundation for campaign strategy
- Work with teammates to ensure proper messaging, timing, and execution of multi-channel campaigns
- Use marketing automation and email nurturing to engage and convert prospects and customers across the buyer journey
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights and pacing toward goal to stakeholders
- Define and manage lead flow between marketing automation platform and CRM
- Work closely with sales leadership to define/automate sales cadences, follow up process and handling of leads
- Analyze and implement campaigns for effectiveness and ROI, including understanding and defining marketing-sourced vs. marketing-influenced campaigns and revenue impact
- Manage internal communications for ongoing programs
- Support other digital assets as needed including website, social media channels, SEM/SEO
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity at GMT. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Learn more about our award winning culture and team.