In this Report, we highlight 5 key takeaways from transportation leaders addressing how companies are dealing with the many supply chain issues created by current marketplace events.
Cosmetic and Beauty Manufacturer Partners with GMT for $3M+ in RFP Savings
When a large cosmetic and beauty manufacturer partnered with GMT during a parcel carrier RFP evaluation, the partnership yielded $3.5M in savings.
- 2020 Guide to COVID-19 and Peak Season Surcharges and Rate Changes
- How COVID-19 is Affecting the Parcel Industry
- Thank You for 4 Years of ‘Fastest’ Growth
- 3 Parcel Strategies that Major Retailers are Leveraging to Mitigate Carrier Capacity Constraints
- Peak Season is Here, but FedEx, UPS, Regional Carriers, and Even Shippers Have Their Eyes on 2021