In my experience working with shippers, especially large complex shippers, the parcel budgeting process is one of the most challenging tasks for transportation managers. As e-commerce and parcel growth rates soar, it has become increasingly important to master the challenge. The challenges are many, including designing an accurate budget, allocating to appropriate cost centers, managing monthly accruals, explaining budget variances, and re-forecasting.
Carrier Diversification 101: How Regional Parcel Carriers Complement Your Transportation Strategy
Join Justin Guthrie, Solutions Manager at Green Mountain Technology, as he digs into some of the many benefits and network optimization opportunities Regional Carriers offer. This conversation also includes an exclusive look at GMT's customer Regional Carrier Assessment.
- Carriers and Shippers Navigate Longterm Impact of B2C Deliveries
- 2021 Guide to COVID-19 Surcharges and Rate Changes
- Peak Season is Here, but FedEx, UPS, Regional Carriers, and Even Shippers Have Their Eyes on 2021
- Looking Back on the 2020 GMT Benchmark Report
- Carriers Delayed by Winter Storms, but Technology Innovations Just Around the Corner