The idea of using data as a tool to drive business decisions began in the 1980s. Since then, advances in hardware and software technologies have dramatically improved our ability to work with data causing radical shifts in how we do business. According to recent studies, the amount of data that is collected daily doubles every two years.
Cosmetic and Beauty Manufacturer Partners with GMT for $3M+ in RFP Savings
When a large cosmetic and beauty manufacturer partnered with GMT during a parcel carrier RFP evaluation, the partnership yielded $3.5M in savings.
- Parcel RFP Guide: Five Critical Components to Consider
- 2020 Guide to COVID-19 and Peak Season Surcharges and Rate Changes
- Carriers Navigate New Levels of Efficiencies, Optimization, and Expansion Preparing for Peak Season and Beyond
- 3 Parcel Strategies that Major Retailers are Leveraging to Mitigate Carrier Capacity Constraints
- How COVID-19 is Affecting the Parcel Industry