Today, we’re highlighting five important lessons learned by shippers from the 2021 GMT Parcel Benchmark Report.
E-commerce shipping volume remains high, leaving carriers to increase hiring and remain tightly focused on financial margins.
Social and epidemiological challenges reached a nexus in 2020, causing major disruptions to global supply chains. How can shippers adapt in 2021?
We've put together a list of the top five best-in-class Curbside Pickup brands we love, learn why we think they excel at Curbside Pickup!
Still overwhelmed, carriers look to technology to create efficiencies and maneuver around roadblocks (sometimes literally).
Carriers Delayed by Winter Storms, but Technology Innovations Just Around the CornerBy Allison Carr
Carriers delayed by winter storms, but process optimizations and tech innovations are just around the corner.
Carrier margin and surcharge concerns remain as the Parcel AND LTL industry navigate costly and complex residential deliveries.
- Carriers and Shippers Navigate Longterm Impact of B2C Deliveries
- 2021 Guide to COVID-19 Surcharges and Rate Changes
- Thank You for 4 Years of ‘Fastest’ Growth
- Peak Season is Here, but FedEx, UPS, Regional Carriers, and Even Shippers Have Their Eyes on 2021
- 2020 Guide to COVID-19 and Peak Season Surcharges and Rate Changes